Saturday, August 2, 2008

Update for Allana Leigh Blog Readers

I first need to start by apologizing to all the loyal readers for baring with me despite the lack of posts this month. You will find that the blogs have been organized in different areas to better suit the array of subjects we have posted. In addition, you can not subscribe to the blogs and get RSS Feeds for most blogs at the click of a button. The website will be updated soon.

Illness- Yes for those who have been emailing me asking what happened since BEA, I regret to inform you that I became ill after the conference and had a slightly harder time then usual recovering. I am getting stronger everyday. Thank you all for your hopes and prayers. Unfortunately, my lack of online presence has set me back some as I will have to requery agents and publishers who I connected with at the conference.

In the end you can not change what you can not control so I shall take it one day at a time and start anew yet again. Please feel free to continue to send email to Emailallanaleigh@gmail.com if you need to contact me directly. Until then, I look forward to posting again soon.

No comments: